Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy Birthday -- NOT


On Jef's birthday we went to the beach. When we came back the rental car had been broken into and my bag with wallet, credit cards, checks, ipod etc had been stolen. What a bummer. The worst is trying to get through airport security with no id. I don't recommend it. There is a new TSA procedure for those of us without ID and it makes your trip through security about 30 minutes longer. The worst thing about it is that as I stand there and watch tons of people go by, I'm the one that feels like the criminal. What a way to ruin a perfectly good day. We had to wait for 2 1/2 hours for the cops to show up, after Jef had some very choice words for a non-cooperative dispatcher. It was all funny. Jus came running up to me to tell me to take the phone from dad, he's going to get us all arrested. In the end it just ends up being a huge inconvenience for a small amount of cash and an ipod.

1 comment:

Justine said...

mom, i am not a senior anymore, and i am not an employee to three businesses anymore... i am a freshman!!jk