Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fall Musings



Well, it has been awhile since I've updated, so I'll try to catch up on as much as I can as succintly as possible. A few weeks ago I fell into the Twilight craze. I read the first book in two days, then ordered the next three from Barnes & Noble. When they arrived I finished them in 4 days. A little obsessive I know, but it's the same mentality I have with sweets in the house. Just hurry up and eat them and then they will not be able to be a temptation for me. Flawed I know. Anyway, as I finished the first book, Jonah picked it up. We both took a lot of flack for it from Jack, but now he's just as into it as Jo and I. This picture is of the book on JACK's bed. He's totally embarrassed that he's so hooked, but I thought this video would be great for showing his obsession. So, it's not really a vampire bat, but it seemed to go with the whole Twilight theme.

1 comment:

ShaRee said...

I enjoyed the Twilight days. I miss being immersed into their world. Peter is now listening to them on his ipod. He is almost done with New Moon tell Jack :)They can have something to talk about. We are the same with the sweets and the books. Why do I find myself sometimes the one that must eat all the sweets though to get them out of the house :)